In this course, you will learn :
- How to take something that inspires you and turn the emotion it evokes into a digital painting
- Investigate Procreate's capabilities and tools, and learn about the power of colour, light, and composition.
- Create an atmospheric scene that transports viewers to another world.
- Explore the fundamentals of digital painting, beginning with tips on Procreate's features, with a focus on brushes and painting concepts like layering.
- Using photographs as a guide, investigate the principles of colour and light.
- explains how to represent the complex details and shapes found in nature in your own style by breaking them down.
- Before learning how to lead a viewer's eye to the areas of your image you want them to focus on, you must first understand colour, focusing on nuances such as hue and detecting hidden colours.
- Thumbnail your piece to map it out, then refine your thumbnail sketch on a new canvas, focusing on things like balance, mood, and ratios to create a value sketch.
- Learn how to look critically at your work and analyse flaws in your image as you make final adjustments and add the finishing touches.
1. Sharpen Your Tools
- Procreate and Brushes
- Basics of Light
- Simplifying Complex Shapes
- Leading the Eye
2. Let's Paint!
- Finding Purpose and Inspiration
- Refining Thumbnails
- Adding Color to the Sketch
3. Post Processing
- Finishing Touches
- Fixing Weaknesses