In this course, you will :
- show you how she uses Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to bring visual imagery to life
- Learn how to manipulate colour, texture, and shadows to transform and elevate your art. Experiment with new and unique ways to make your illustrations pop.
- Gather your materials and learn about the tools you'll be using throughout the course, both digital and physical.
- Learn how to write a brief, understand it, and get some ideas down on paper.
- Before refining your final project, investigate the possibilities of these ideas and identify the main concept.
- Learn how to use the software to set up your workspace and convert your sketches into vector files to make the process easier.
- Experiment with colours and learn how to apply shadow and light with texture before finishing the illustration with some finishing touches.
- Learn how to resize and export your illustration for different formats.
1. Exploring Ideas and Conceptualizing
- Refining Your Sketches
- Research and Mood Board
- Rough Thumbnail Sketches
- The Brief
- Materials and Digital Tools
2. From Sketch to Digital Illustration
- Workspace Setup
- Vector Shapes
- The Color Palette
- Lighting and Texture
- Final Touches
3. Showcasing Your Work
- Series and Other Products
- Resizing and Saving the Artwork