In this course, you will learn :
- Use and go beyond a reference photo to illustrate.
- Infuse your personal perspective into your artwork.
- Tracing reference photos will help you become a better freehand artist.
- Using Illustrator's tools, you can create colour palettes and improve your colour sense.
- Find inspiration in the art you enjoy and in the world around you.
- The Importance of Creating
- Finding Inspiration in Books
- Finding Inspiration Online
- Setting Up in Adobe Illustrator
- Tracing Your Photo
- Adding Dimension
- Adding Details
- Choosing a Color Palette
- Applying Color
- Setting Up in Adobe Photoshop
- Adding Texture
- Exporting, Sharing, and Next Steps