In this course, you will :
- Explore the fundamentals of colour, light, and design to create a lively original character from start to finish.
- teaches you the tried-and-true processes and techniques he has used in his creative and professional practise for years.
- Using image editing software, learn the fundamentals of research, painting, and design for character creation.
- Develop the abilities and confidence to create your own distinct character.
- discusses the key artists who have influenced and shaped his understanding of his artwork.
- Get to know the fundamentals of painting and design.
- By studying a famous painting, teach you about the principles of light and basic colour theory.
- Learn some important design principles like composition and shape design.
- Learn how Chigg creates dynamic figures through gesture drawing before delving into the foundation of successful design: research.
- guides you through various methods and tools for creating masks, then shows you how to use them to add flat colours
- demonstrates techniques for unifying the painting and working on finishing details
- how to finalise your design for presentation, including processes like colour grading and sharpening
- Fundamentals of Light
- Fundamentals of Design
- Gesture Drawing
2. Character Design
- Sketching: Gesture
- Sketching: Volume
- Design Sketch
- Final Line Art
- Flat Colours
4. Details and Post-Processing
- Fine Details
- Final Presentation