In this course, you will :
- Discover how to make people's mouths water with delicious food illustrations by creating your own painting of your favourite sweet treat from start to finish.
- Discover the influences that inspire her work, as well as what to expect from the course.
- Learn about the tools needed to create watercolour illustrations, such as brushes and paints, as well as different types of paper.
- Learn how to interpret food textures to create a sensory experience that combines realism and artistic flair.
- Learn where to find reference images for your work and how to combine them to create a unique composition.
- Before creating your colour palette, trace your sketch onto watercolour paper.
- shares the paints she uses and how she mixes them for different types of food before walking you through the entire painting process from beginning to end.
1. Tools and Techniques
- The Tools
- Types of Paper
- Food Textures
2. The Illustration
- References and Sketch
- Colour Palettes
- Painting with Watercolour
3. Showcasing Your Work
- Touch-ups in Photoshop
- Online Presence
- How to Get Work