In this course, you will :
- Investigate how to assemble references for your artwork based on keywords from a brief. Then, using Keynote or Google Slides, narrow them down and use your images to create a mood board. Learn how to use Adobe Colors to extract the colour theme from your mood board.
- As a starting point for your animation, sketch your initial ideas on paper in the form of a storyboard. Yukai then walks you through digitising, refining, and organising your drawing in Photoshop using a storyboard template. Before finalising your key designs and cropping them in different frames, experiment with adding colour to your work.
- Learn how to export your final animation in different sizes and formats to share on social media or in your portfolio.
1. Research and Development
- Compiling References
- Creating a Mood Board
- Colour Palette
2. First Steps on Photoshop
- Creating a Storyboard
- Adding Colours
- Style Frames
3. Animating with Adobe Programs
- Preparation for Animation: Basic Knowledge and Analysation
- Preparation for Animation: Photoshop Assets
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Animate / Flash
- Finishing in After Effects
4. Rendering and Sharing
- Rendering Different Formats and Sizes
- Posting on Social Media and Portfolio Platforms