In this course, you will :
- Begin the process of developing your brand by first understanding your customer: their desires, pain points, and what makes them tick.
- Helena then walks you through how to analyse your competition and differentiate your brand by finding your own voice.
- Learn how to define your content niche and begin developing a visual identity that will appeal to your target audience.
- It's time to start thinking about your content calendar! Helena works with you to shape dynamic content ideas in various formats and shares her advice on creating content that engages readers.
- Discover how to strategically publish your content at key moments for maximum engagement.
- Explore marketing concepts such as funnels, formats, content sprouting, and more to gain a better understanding of how to promote your content.
- Next, investigate how to assess the success of your content by analysing data and utilising KPI metrics.
- Discover some critical content optimization strategies using Google's free tools.
1. Building Your Brand
- Your Customer
- Your Landscape
- Your Brand
- Building Your Visual Identity
2. Creating Your Content Calendar
- Finding Your Niche
- Content Creation
- Moments That Matter
3. Promoting Your Content
- Publishing and Promoting
- Analysing the Data
- Further Content Tips