In this course, you will :
- Learn how to properly set up your workspace and what safety precautions to take. Learn proper glass cutting techniques and how to achieve structural integrity before beginning your design.
- Explore various colour combinations to create your palette and decide on the best type of glass for your design.
- demonstrates how to trace a template for cutting onto glass. Then, figure out how to grind your glass to get the best fit.
- Discover how to frame each piece with copper foil and solder the pieces together.
- Jarod demonstrates how to use lead to frame the entire piece.
- Workspace Preparation
- Technique Foundations
2. Designing Your Glass Landscape
- Getting Inspiration
- Creating Your Color Palette and Choosing Your Glass
3. Creating Your Glass Landscape
- Cutting and Fitting Your Glass
- Foiling and Soldering
- Lead Work
- Details of Finishing