In this course, you will :
- Explore the significance of colour and how it can be used in the home to promote happiness and reflect your personality.
- Learn about basic pattern theory and how to incorporate patterns into your interior design without making it too busy.
- Eva discusses where to find ethically sourced accessories before explaining how to use mood boards as a tool to visualise your ideas. Learn how to plan your room design while considering budget, space, time frame, and other factors.
- Discover how to incorporate colour, pattern, and cultural influences into your home. Eva shows you how to apply what you've learned in your hallway, bathroom, office, bedroom, living room, and outdoor space.
- Learn how to maintain your home so that it looks stylish and new. Then, learn to make small, seasonal changes to your interior design, such as moving furniture or adding different textures.
- Eva concludes the course by discussing how scent can be used to transform the atmosphere of your home.
1. Your Home, Room by Room
- The Hallway
- The Bathroom
- The Office
- The Bedroom
- The Living Room
- The Outdoors
2. Keeping Your Home Fresh and Welcoming
- How to Keep Your Home Looking Stylish and Fresh
- Seasonal Changes
- Using Scent to Match Your Room Design