In this course, you will :
- Explore various interior styles, from contemporary to traditional, before identifying and defining the space for your project, taking into account its function, who will use it, and other factors.
- Learn about the effect of light on a space and how to decorate using colour psychology.
- Make an aspirational mood board using what you've learned so far in the course. Then, using your chosen colour palette, furniture, and decorative items, create the final space mood board. Geraldine demonstrates how to style a space using your mood board.
- Learn how to use artificial lighting to enhance your interiors, as well as how to use colour to evoke the senses. Geraldine concludes the course by sharing her advice on how to post your work online and turn it into a career.
1. Defining Your Style and the Space
- Types of Interior Styles
- Identifying and Defining the Space
- Colour and Natural Lighting
- The Psychology of Colours
2. Styling the Space
- The Aspirational Mood Board
- The Final Space Mood Board
- Decorating the Space
3. Enhancing the Experience
- Colour and Artificial Lighting
- Colour and the Senses
- How to Promote Your Work Online