In this course, you will :
- Dive into animation fundamentals by exploring robust Maya tools and how to successfully animate a bouncing ball using the channel box, graph editor, and Tween Machine.
- See how to add a tail to your ball bounce animation by using overlap. Sagar then discusses the 12 animation principles and how to apply them to your work.
- Next, create a set of thumbnails based on a fun set of emotions for your character. Prepare your sketches for an expression test to map out your character's various emotions.
- Learn how to manipulate a character's facial features using a character rig.
- Learn how to strike the essential storytelling poses and set them in motion. Sagar shows you how to keep your animation interesting and full of texture.
- Learn step-by-step how to spline your animation to make it look smooth and polished. Sagar concludes the course by showing you how to present your expression test in the most professional manner.
1. Animation Fundamentals in Maya and Character Creation
- Maya Tools
- Ball Bounce Fundamentals
- Adding a Tail
2. Preparing a Character Expression Test
- Idea Creation and Thumbnails
- Introduction to a Character Rig
3. Creating an Expression Test
- Blocking Plus
- Presenting a Playblast in Maya and Exporting