In this course, you will learn :
- About kawaii culture and how to create your own unique characters ready to be printed and shared with the rest of the world in sticker form
- Explore what kawaii is, its history, and how it relates to illustration. Then, learn how to develop your own distinct style by making mood boards and participating in drawing challenges.
- Learn about the tools and materials required for this course, as well as which ones Ilaria uses on a daily basis as part of her illustration process.
- Learn the fundamentals of kawaii illustration, including facial expressions and body proportions, and then practise drawing with these elements in mind.
- How to use Procreate to digitise your sketches before experimenting with colour palettes, outlines, and more.
- How to use the cutting machine to print and cut your stickers.
1. What Is Kawaii and How to Draw a Kawaii Character
- What Is Kawaii Art?
- How to Find Your Style
- Faces and Body Proportions
- Friends and Animal Objects
2. Creating Your Own Kawaii Character
- Developing Your Kawaii Character
- Time to Draw Your Kawaii Character
- Digitise and Outline Your Kawaii Character
- Coloring Your Kawaii Character
- Final Composition of Your Sticker Sheet
3. Preparing the Stickers with a Cutting Machine
- Print and Cut with the Cutting Machine
- How to Start Your Own Kawaii Sticker Business
- Packaging for Kawaii Stickers