In this course, you will learn :
- how to create your own distinct brand and understand your customer base
- Discover the best practises for promoting your work on social media, as well as how to develop a clear business strategy.
- Discover the significance of knowing your product inside and out.
- guides you through the steps required to create a brand identity and how to understand your target audience Then, learn how to set clear goals for your company and develop strategies for selling your work online.
- Investigate ways to promote a product collection on social media and online marketplaces by understanding brand consistency and learning best practises for promoting it across multiple platforms.
- Learn about licencing your work as an additional source of income, as well as practical advice on how to stay on track with your business goals.
1. Knowing Your Product and Audience
- Know Your Product
- Brand Identity
- Know Your Audience
- Planning Objectives and Milestones
2. Working with Our Knowledge and Strategy
- Brand Cohesiveness
- Promoting Your Collection on Marketplaces and E-shops
- Making the Most Out of Social Media
- Working With Licensing
- Working With Our Milestones
3. Keeping the Customer (And Yourself!) Happy
- Customer Experience and Reacting to Feedback
- Production and Sending Tips
- Know Why It Makes You Happy