In this course, you will learn :
- How to create your own unique digital illustrations in Procreate, from the initial sketch to the finished artwork.
- Discover your artistic style by experimenting with digital illustration techniques and creating contemporary art inspired by the past. Imagine a vibrant future, then create it.
- How to create a mood board and where to find inspiration for your design projects. Draw some preliminary concept sketches using your references to serve as a foundation for your finished artwork.
- Investigate composition principles and apply them in Procreate to create a more advanced digital sketch. Ada then walks you through the process of selecting the best colour combinations for your illustration.
- Ada walks you through her creative process, showing you how to work with layers in Procreate. Using brushes and sponges, create manual textures. Then, using colour and contrast adjustments, put the finishing touches on your work.
- Where to Find Inspiration
- Mood Board
- Quick Concept Sketches
2. Choosing a Path
- From a Paper Sketch to Procreate
- Choice of Colours
- Starting to Work on Layers in Procreate
- Preparing Textures Manually
- Adding Textures and Final Touches
4. Presenting the Illustration
- Creating a Pattern with Elements from the Illustration
- Preparing the Final Illustration for Print and Social Media