In this course, you will learn :
- Cover docstrings and why they are important, as well as how to tell when a chunk of code needs to be turned into a function
- How Python passes arguments to functions in detail, as well as some common pitfalls that can cause debugging headaches when calling functions.
- Understand decorators (functions as objects, scope, and closures), and will give you a good overview of how decorators are used and defined.
- To help you understand how decorators work under the hood, this chapter provides a slew of real-world examples of when and how you might use decorators in your own code.
- Learn advanced decorator concepts such as how to keep the metadata of your decorated functions and how to write decorators that take arguments.
- Best Practices
- Context Managers
- More on Decorators