In this course, you will :
- Learn how to create different types of plots and how to customise them to make them more visually appealing and interpretable.
- Discover the dictionary, a Python list alternative, and the pandas DataFrame, the de facto standard for working with tabular data in Python.
- Learn how to use these data structures to get the information you need.
- Discover the various comparison operators, how to combine them with Boolean operators, and how to use the Boolean results in control structures.
- You'll also learn how to use logic to filter data in pandas DataFrames.
- Dictionaries & Pandas
- Logic, Control Flow and Filtering
- Case Study: Hacker Statistics