In this course, you will learn :
- How to use Google Colab to write and run Python code
- How to replace Excel's ribbon with reusable and well-documented code
- How to use Python/pandas to replicate Excel's cell functions
- How to create charts using Python's matplotlib library
- How to use Google Colab to get started with Python without installing any software.
- Python packages and functions are explained in detail.
- Importing and exporting data from Python.
- How to perform fundamental tasks such as data cleaning.
- How Python can save time by writing scripts that can be easily rerun.
- How to use notebooks to create well-documented analysis.
- Many Excel features can be replicated.
- Quick Start Concepts
- Clean Data without the Excel Ribbon
- Use Python to Run "Cell Formulas''
- Transform Your Data with Pivot Tables and More!
- Working with Multiple Dataframes: Replacing VLOOKUP
- Building Charts and Visualizations
- Bringing It All Together: Project Demo