In this course, you will :
- Learn Different Emotional Intelligence Systems And Formulas To Assist You In Managing Anxiety, Depression, Stress, And Other Mental Health Obstacles On A Daily Basis.
- Control and manage your traumatic memories and experiences.
- To ensure effective self-regulation and control, understand and apply emotional intelligence principles in your daily life.
- Understand the connection between your thoughts, feelings, emotions, and behaviour.
- Discover How To Control, Erase, And Control Bad Memories.
- Manage and control your mental health issues as well as your various personality traits.
1. Understanding Yourself And Your Emotional Intelligence Level
- An Overview Of The Concept Of Emotional Intelligence
- The Principles Of Emotional Intelligence You Need To Master
- Cultivating Acceptance Towards Our Emotions
- Do You Know The Difference Between Your Feelings And Your Emotions?
- How To Ensure You Succeed In Developing Emotional Intelligence
- What You Need To Do Before You Start Working On Your Emotions
2. Primary Systems Of Emotional Intelligence To Learn And Understand
- What You Eat, Can Affect How You Feel
- The More You Learn, The More Emotionally Intelligent You Become
- Bad Behaviors and Patterns That We Need To Limit And Avoid
- How Does Our Environment Affect The Way We Feel?
- Your Mind And Your Body Are Inter-Connected
- Everything You Feel, You've Been Conditioned To Feel
- External Influence On Our Emotional State Is A Major Factor
- Toxicity Is The Root Of All Emotional Disturbance
3. The Emotional Intelligence SECRET FORMULAS
- The Opposition Thinking Formula
- The Disturbance Elimination Formula
- The Self-Awareness Formula
- The Self-Reflection Formula
- The Balance Square Formula
- The Empowerment Readings Formula
- The Chronological Conditioning Formula
- The Tripartite Based Formula
- Advanced Formulas For Joy And Happiness
4. Mental Health Improvement Through The Principles Of Emotional Intelligence
- What Is Depression And Why Do We Get Depressed
- Understanding Your Anxiety From A Psychological Standpoint
- How To Easily Overcome Your Anxiety
- Stress And Stressful Thinking
- How To Relieve Our Brain From Stress