In this course, you will :
- Understand what conflict is about and how people react to conflict..
- Recognize why some conflict is to be expected and why it is a part of healthy relationships..
- Have an insight into the various modes that can be used in conflict resolution..
- Understand your own mode of conflict and how this helps or hinders you in working with conflict..
- Determine emotional responses from rational responses in conflict..
- Explain your behavioural preferences around managing and working with time and how this impacts upon your flexibility..
- Develop strategies for dealing with conflict and have some ideas about how to resolve difficulties..
- Use emotional intelligence to resolve conflict and build emotional bonds..