In this course, you will :
- Explain the difference between moods and emotions.
- Talk about the concept of optimism.
- Explain the significance of optimism in the workplace.
- Explain the executive glow up and burn out concepts.
- Determine the various types of optimism.
- Discuss optimistic theories.
- Define professional engagement.
- Examine the significance of career involvement.
- Examine the human capital theory of job engagement.
- Explain the concept of workplace adaptability.
- Discuss the adaptability processes.
- Determine the adversaries of adaptability.
- Discuss the causes of adaptability.
1. Moods, Emotions, and Optimism
- Moods, Emotions, and Optimism
- Moods and Emotions
- Executive Glow up and Burnout
- The New Model of Moods and Emotions
- Types and Theories of Optimism
2. Career Engagement and Adaptability
- Career Engagement and Adaptability
- Career Engagement: Human Capital Theory
- Career Engagement: Wheels of Career Engagement
- The Antecedents and Enemies of Adaptability