In this course, you will :
- learn to identify and advise on appropriate risk responses to address IT risk. First, you’ll explore risk response options.
- Learn about the design and implementation of controls. Finally, you will be taught how to monitor and report on risk.
- After completing this course, you will have the risk response and reporting skills and knowledge required for the CRISCTM examination.
1. Risk Response
- Risk Treatment / Risk Response Options
- Risk and Control Ownership
- Third-party Risk Management
- Emerging Risk
2. Control Design and Implementation
- Control Design and Implementation
- Control Design, Selection, and Analysis
- Control Implementation
- Control Testing and Effectiveness Evaluation
3. Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Data Collection, Aggregation Analysis, and Validation
- Risk and Control Monitoring Techniques
- Risk and Control Reporting Techniques
- Measuring Performance