In this course, you will :
- This specialization is intended for people without technical experience who seek to develop bash scripting skills and learn about Unix tools that will allow them to perform basic system administrator tasks on Linux and other Unix-based systems.
- Cover everything from navigating the system on the command line, to scripting and automating tasks, to networking and containers.
- These topics will help prepare you to comfortably navigate and troubleshoot Unix-based systems and automate tasks on more complex systems.
- Unix System Basics
- Bash Scripting and System Configuration
- Connecting to Devices and Networks
- Container Creation and Orchestration Basics