In this course, you will :
- Learn how mastering communication will improve your conversational effectiveness and support authentic personal and professional relationships.
- Learn how to successfully navigate stressful situations and deal with nerves and emotions. George explains how he handled difficult situations in previous interviews.
- Discover how to prepare for unexpected situations.
- teaches how to respond intelligently and constructively to intense or tragic situations for maximum effectiveness
- describes the intense preparation required to confront the president on falsehoods, as well as the need to be ready to ask tough questions at any time.
- George discusses his strategy for sparking revealing conversations, the power of yes/no questions, and the importance of prioritising your most important questions.
- Learn how to use silence to prompt your subject to talk more.
- Battling Your Nerves
- Do Your Preparation
- Be in the Moment
- Throw Out the Battleplan
- Ask the Right Questions
- How to Challenge and Confront
- Time Management
- Mastering Body Language
- Connect Through Empathy
- Telling a Human Story
- Embrace the Silence
- GMA: Getting Out of Your Comfort Zone
- The Four Cs of Communication