In this course, you will :
- Learn about Lili's 3D sculpture method for making handbags.
- Investigate the tools required for this course, ranging from hardware to wax, and see how Lili employs them in her creative process.
- Discover more about leatherworking, pattern making, saddle stitching, and edge painting.
- Lili walks you through the process of making your own handbag.
- Begin with a beautiful and functional design before creating a drawing of the structure, a pattern, and a sequence for assembling your parts. Prepare your materials by cutting them and preparing them for assembly.
- Learn how to crease, punch, stitch, and paint the edges of your bag. Make your own unique padding details and closure design, which Lili considers the most creative part of the course!
1. Design, Preparation, and Technique
- Technique Foundations
- Material and Tools
2. Making a Minibag
- Pattern Making
- Cut the Leather
- Cut the Reinforcement Material
- Assemble the Individual Parts
- Creasing, Punching, Stitching and Edge Painting
- To Learn More
- Make the Closure
- Final Assemble
4. Adding Extra Touches
- Tips and Tricks
- Hot Stamp Logo and Initial