In this course, you will :
- Be introduced to treating traumas such as PTSD with DBT Dialectical behavioural therapy, and you will be shown a demonstration of how DBT works, the difference between CBT and DBT, and the four DBT skill modules, which include mindfulness and distress tolerance.
- Learn the role of mindfulness, distress tolerance, and emotional regulation in trauma treatment. You will also learn the goals and skills of interpersonal effectiveness, such as being gentle and showing interest, and how these can be used in trauma treatment.
1. Introduction To Dialectical Behaviour Therapy
- Dialectical Behaviour Therapy For Treatment Of Trauma
- Introduction To Dialectical Behaviour Therapy - Lesson Summary
2. Trauma Using Mindfulness And Other Strategies
- Trauma Using Mindfulness And Other Strategies - Learning Outcomes
- Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance And Emotional Regulation
- Treatment Of Trauma Using Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Trauma Using Mindfulness And Other Strategies - Lesson Summary