In this course, you will learn
- What to do to be more mindful, and how to do it.
- How to apply mindfulness in daily life.
- Understand how Dialectical Behavior Therapy teaches mindfulness.
- To use the DBT Mindfulness skills to build awareness into behaviours that you want to change.
- To use DBT mindfulness skills to accurately observe and describe reality.
- To understand how mindfulness skills helps to build attentional control.
- To increase tolerance of reality rather than getting caught in reactions to reality
- Anyone interested in Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Anyone seeking to apply mindfulness skills to daily life
- People seeking to change habits or behaviours
- Those who are looking for a deeper theoretical perspective on mindfulness
- Therapists wishing to increase their understanding of the DBT "what" and "how" skills