In this course, you will learn:
- To manage interpersonal interactions skilfully.
- To practice identifying your objectives in interactions.
- To understand the three competing priorities in interpersonal interactions.
- To practice prioritising the three DBT priorities in any given interaction.
- To learn concrete skills to speak up skilfully and get needs met in relationships.
- To learn and practice both WHAT to say and HOW to say it when communicating with others.
- To ask for something or say no in a way that maximises your chance that you will achieve your objective.
- To know how to defuse a person when they are reacting, so that you maintain a good relationship.
- To learn how to set boundaries when an interaction feels disrespectful..
- Anyone interested in Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Anyone seeking to improve their skills in managing interactions with others
- Anyone wanting to learn how to speak up or say no skilfully
- People needing support in setting good boundaries and having clear communication
- Anyone interested in learning how to maintain a good relationship even through difficult interactions