In this course, you will :
- Explore Mental Health Awareness in an interactive way, recognise common signs and symptoms, be able to respond and support..
- Be able to deliver an interactive 45-minute training session or group discussion on Mental Health Awareness. Session notes, prompt cards, video, participants' guides are all included..
- Know how to communicate and offer support to family members, co-workers, employees, friends who have mental health problems..
- Feel more at ease when talking about mental health. Through an exercise and a detailed infographic you will get conversation tips, useful phrases and expressions to use, ways to start a conversation and offer support..
- Look after your own mental wellbeing via self-assessments, exercises and useful resources such as mini-guide and MP3 are available to download..