In this course, you will :
- How to regulate your Emotions.
- How to regulate your Thoughts.
- Habits for Emotional Ventilation.
- Thought Diffusion Techniques.
- Common Thinking Errors & Irrational Thinking.
- Different Types of Mindfulness Meditations.
- Emotion Management Dialectics.
- What is Mind-Body Connection.
- What are the Mechanism of Happiness.
- How to build Satisfying Life.
I made this course to help you become the best version of yourself.
I will teach you many effective techniques used by psychotherapists to help their clients deal with strong problems. This will help you too.
Don't worry if you think this sounds complicated. I have kept my lessons very simple to understand as if I was talking to you personally. Even if you do not have any idea about how psychotherapies work, you will still be able to apply the techniques in your life.
It is not possible to have a therapist with you all the time, right?
That is why I want you to become your own therapist. I want you to be able to correct your unhealthy thoughts and emotions all by yourself within a few minutes. Doesn't that sound fantastic?
This course intends to facilitate you with strategies that you can apply in your life without any external help. Think of this course as a beginner's self-help manual of emotional wellbeing.
Acceptance and Commitment (ACT) for Mental Health is a powerful step by step program to help you:
1. Understand the nature of your mind
2. Manage overwhelming emotions and thoughts
3. Maintain mental health, productivity, and motivation
You will learn:
How to regulate your Emotions
What is Mind-Body Connection
What are the Mechanism of Happiness
How to build Satisfying Life
Different Techniques of Mindfulness
Thought Diffusion Techniques
Philosophy of Emotional Disturbance
Habits for Emotional Ventilation
I also share many techniques and concepts from my personal experience as a bonus!
You're nuts if you don't learn to manage the mind! Of course, being "nuts" is pretty much defined as having an unmanaged mind. Therefore, it seems the question is only "how nuts do you choose to be?" (I recommend as little as possible!) - Buddha
Disclaimer: I am not a Psychologist or Certified Therapist. My courses do not hold any academic value and are void of warranty. All my courses are mere self improvement advice gain from personal learning and experience. This course is not a substitute for a professional help of a certified therapist or counselor nor is it a substitute for University approved courses. By enrolling and applying this advice you agree to take 100% responsibility for all consequences. The certificate of completion doesn't hold any value other than what Udemy claims. Student agrees to purchase this course with full knowledge of above facts.
- All Humans
- People Suffering from Depression, Anxiety or Mental Troubles
- Counselors and Psychologists
- Mental Health Professionals