In this course, you will :
- Introduce you to the world of visual effects, as well as the industry standard software we'll be using: After Effects by Adobe (AE).
- Learn how to use 2D and 3D tracking effects to create realistic text and image effects.
- Learn how to replace skies for a better shot and how to use alpha mattes to achieve some incredible effects.
- Techniques for advanced animation.
- VFX professionals must have this knowledge.
- How to prepare your video for visual effects.
- The secret to producing stunning visual effects.
1. Introducing VFX & After Effects
- Why Learn VFX
- How To Tell A Story With VFX
- Introduction To AE
- Introduction To Keyframing
- Introduction To Masking
2. Masking With Motion
- How To Create Neon-Shape Animation
- Animating Neon Text With Masking
3. 2D & 3D Tracking
- How To Track Text With Footage
- How To Use Precompositions
- All About 2D & 3D Tracking Effects
- Using Null Objects
4. The Green Screen
- What Is Greenscreen?
- The Right Way To Shoot With A Greenscreen
- Why Do We Use Greenscreen?
- How To Use Color Correction
5. Advanced Cloning & SFX
- Cloning With Motion
- How To Make Clones Interact
- Adding A Fake Camera Shake
- Adding Fire Effects & Blending Objects
6. Create Value With Quick VFX
- How to Use Jump Cuts
- How To Animate Fast VFX
- Creating A Lightsaber
7. Replacing Skies & Alpha Mattes
- When To Use Sky Replacements
- How To Create A New Sky For Your Footage
- Learn My “Headless” Shot Effect
- How To Use Alpha Mattes