In this course, you will :
- Walks you through the course and the final project. Examine some logo examples to learn the significance of adding motion to them.
- Investigate the various elements that contribute to a logo animation being both visually appealing and effective in terms of branding.
- Learn how to vectorize designs in Illustrator before diving into design and animation software.
- Borja then takes you through Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D, teaching you the fundamentals of both programmes. He also discusses how to integrate the software to improve your workflow.
- Before creating a presentation to showcase your animated logo, learn how to render and export your final design. Borja offers advice on how to create a professional presentation with various branding graphics to present to your client.
- What Will We Do in This Course and Finding Inspiration
- Why and How to Build a Motion Logo
2. Basic Skills with the Design and Animation Softwares
- Vectorizing Our Logos in Adobe Illustrator
- Introduction to After Effects
- Let’s Jump into Cinema 4D Lite!
3. Making Motion Logos
- Concept Searching and First Sketches: Good Vibes Festival
- Choosing the Right Type for Your Logo
- A Little Production Tip before We Start Our Journey
- Waves and Psychedelia in After Effects
- Music-Reactive Logo in After Effects
- Animation in Cinema 4D: Generating Waves
- Vectorizing the Logo and Refining It
4. Sharing Your Work and Final Tips
- Rendering Tips and Tricks
- Building a Presentation