In this course, you will learn :
- How to initialise data members in C++ using a simpler syntax and safer code.
- Recognize the order in which data members are initialised.
- Discover all of the essential features of Modern C++, such as non-static data member initialization and inline variables.
- See the most recent C++17 and C++20 features, such as inline variables and designated initializers.
- This mini course will teach you non-static data member initialization, inline variables, designated initializers, and more.
- You'll also see the differences and new techniques from C++11 to C++20 to round out your understanding.
- The Basics of Class Data Members
- Initialization With Constructors
- Copy and Move Constructors
- Delegating Constructors
- Inheriting Constructors and Quiz
- Non-Static Data Members Initialization in C++11
- NSDMI: Copy and Move Constructors
- C++14 and C++20 Updates to NSDMI
- NSDMI: Advantages and Disadvantages
- NSDMI: Exercises
- Static Inline Variables in C++17
- Designated Initializers in C++20
- Limitations of New Features