In this course, you will learn:
- With the assistance of scientists who worked in the area in several fields of knowledge, the students will examine the unique and distinctive elements of the location.
- Regarding the location's physical, historical, biological, environmental, and geopolitical features.
- The territory's characteristics. The Antarctic is the world's largest freshwater reserve, with the lowest temperatures on the globe, below 90 degrees Celsius.
- The Antarctic
- General Geophysical Aspects.
- Magnetic Field and Upper Atmosphere
- Geological aspects
- Biological aspects
- First explorations
- Human presence