In this course, you will :
- Explore a variety of difficulties encountered when learning in online environments.
- Choose and apply a variety of design-thinking principles to create fundamental digital multimodal texts.
- Demonstrate knowledge of a variety of techniques that an educator can use to improve online learning environments and synchronous online classes.
- Online education: The foundations of online teaching
- Create video, audio and infographics for online learning
- Online teaching: Using Zoom to connect with learners