Acceptance and Commitment Therapy or ACT invites people to open up to unpleasant feelings, and learn not to overreact to them, and not avoid situations where they are invoked. Its therapeutic effect is a positive spiral where feeling better leads to a better understanding of the truth.
This course is a powerful step by step program to help you:
- Understand emotional problems in a new way
- Manage overwhelming thoughts, uncomfortable feelings, and past emotional garbage
- Become resilient and equanimous
- Start participating fully in the life you want
- Reconnect with your higher values
- Regain control of your thoughts, emotions, circumstances, and mind
The course will also help you to:
- Identify your painful behaviors and thoughts
- Accept your emotional pains with various ACT techniques
- Recommit to your higher values and dream life with Value Determination Process
- Handle your thoughts and mood swings with various cognitive skills
- Reduce your stubborn emotional pains completely over time
- Develop resilience and equanimity
- All principles of ACT Therapy – everything you need to know about ACT
Who this course is for:
- Professional therapists and counselors
- Individuals who are dealing with depression, anxiety, stress, trauma, chronic pains, etc
- Individuals who like to learn psychology and counselling topics
- Individuals who works with others in helping or caring in mental health settings
- People who genuinely want to improve their own thinking and feeling
- People who want to learn ACT
- People who want to cure social anxiety
Our Promise to You
By the end of this course, you will have learned about Acceptance and Commitment Therapy.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. No questions asked.
Get started today and learn more about ways to overcome emotional problems.