In this course, you will :
- Chelsea Krost, millennial marketing expert, explains how to collaborate with these influential peers and personalities to promote your brand.
- Learn the distinctions between micro, macro, and mega influencers, as well as how to find influencers who match your target customer and marketing objectives.
- Learn six innovative ways to collaborate with influencers, as well as how to compensate them and calculate your return on investment.
- walks you through a checklist to help you launch your first influencer marketing campaign.
1. Influencer Marketing Basics
- What is influencer marketing?
- Why you need influencer marketing
- The difference between influencers, bloggers, brand ambassadors, and consumer advocates
- Macro vs. micro influencers: Who is right for your brand?
2. Setting Influencer Marketing Goals
- Define your target consumer
- Define your influencer marketing goals
- Learning Break: Chelsea's rise to influencer
- Four ways to measure influencer ROI
3. Influencer Marketing Outreach and Compensation
- Six creative ways to work with influencers
- Finding the right influencers for your brand
- Six ways to compensate influencers
4. Creating an Influencer Marketing Campaign
- Influencer marketing campaign checklist
- What not to do when working with influencers
- The future of influencer marketing