In this course, you will :
- Discover tools and practises for releasing the best of your imagination.
- guides you through practical, playful, and tried-and-true methods for generating ideas, pushing them further, and applying them to any brief.
- Learn how to document the process and use a variety of techniques to help generate as many ideas as possible.
- Discover best practises for narrowing and refining your idea collection.
- Then investigate powerful tools for driving them.
- Nick shows you how to pitch your ideas to clients. Examine everything from product details to important storytelling principles, audience understanding, rehearsal, and final delivery.
1. How to Get Ready
- Gathering Inspiration
- Getting Prepared
- The Brief
2. How to Have Ideas
- First Thoughts
- Making Connections
- Choosing the Best Ideas
- Shaping and Refining Your Ideas
- Getting Unstuck
3. How to Share Ideas
- Refining Your Ingredients
- Preparing Your Story
- Making Your Pitch