In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of conceptual advertising. Learn what a creative brief is, how to interpret one to solve your client's problem, and who your target audience is.
- See how looking at competitors and analysing the client's previous work can help you get a better picture of the product landscape. Then, take everything you've learned and create a mindmap of your initial ideas.
- Discover Keenon's techniques for coming up with and testing out-of-the-box campaign ideas, then start crafting your concept in greater detail. Learn how to write scripts, create tension in your work, and overcome creative blocks.
- Learn how to narrow down your ideas so that you can focus on the best ones before creating a proposal that clearly communicates them to others.
- Investigate the best methods for presenting your ideas and convincing your clients to approve them. To conclude the course, Keenon offers advice on dealing with rejection, making the most of rejected ideas, and overcoming self-doubt.
- From the initial brief to the final execution, learn how to think strategically and create an advertising campaign with multiple touchpoints.
1. Before Starting Your Project
- The Basics of Advertising
- Rules and Brief
- Brainstorming and Mind Maps
2. Building Your Advertisement
- New Ideas and Opposite Thinking
- Crafting Your Concept
- Editing Yourself
- Your Proposal
3. Releasing Your Campaign
- Convincing the Audience
- How to Keep Going
- Final Outcome