In this course, you will learn;
- Multitude of tools for 3D content creation on the market, and each has its own advantages and merits.
- A procedural workflow that allows for powerful experimentation, system reusability, and overall process efficiency in building an array of assets and animations.
- It has powerful tools for end-to-end 3D production for projects ranging from photorealistic visual effects to stylized motion graphics.
- How to starts from the ground up to provide you with a solid foundation in Houdini.
- The interface, covering topics such as global animation options, nomenclature, and viewport and display nodes.
- The core geometry and animation concepts, followed by lighting, shading, and rendering techniques using the Houdini Mantra renderer.