In this course, you will learn;
- How to use its massively powerful dynamics system to create a range of simulations.
- The dynamics context, and moves on to a range of project-based examples that illustrate how to use an array of simulation types.
- How to properly prepare geometry for destruction and build a destruction simulation system.
- How to create a soft body organic dynamic simulation with Wire and Finite Element solvers.
- How to wrap up your object destruction system as a Houdini digital asset for use in Maya and CINEMA 4D.