In this course, you will :
- Discover the most important skills, tools, and techniques for graphic designers today, as well as the courses you'll need to get started.
- Learn the value of planning and sketching, as well as resources to help you tap into your inner creativity.
- Explore the design building blocks—color, typography, and layout—as well as the main goals of projects like infographics and other common design jobs, so you can get started on the right foot.
- how to use essential design software such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Learn about digital output options and how to use various ebook distribution options.
1. Getting Started in Graphic Design
- Planning your design
- The importance of sketching
- Learning design history
- Harnessing your creativity
2. The Essentials of Graphic Design
- Key components of design
- Types of design projects
- Essential software tools for design
- Printing considerations for design
- Digital output for design
- Ebook format and distribution options