In this course, you will :
- Discover the theory behind visual identity systems, beginning with the cognitive process and perception and progressing to visual synthesis.
- Learn how our representations of the outside world, memories, and backgrounds influence design and how to represent the most important features of an object without creating confusion.
- Investigate how simple geometric shapes can be used to represent almost anything, then investigate what a visual identity system is and how it can be used to represent everything from concepts and communities to brands.
- guides you through the visual identity system's graphic elements Look for inspiration and then learn how to make geometric shapes out of everyday objects.
1. The Theory around Visual Systems
- The Cognitive Process & Perception
- Geometrization of Images
- What Is a Visual Identity System
2. The Main Graphic Elements of the Visual Identity System
- Search for Inspiration
- Creation of Basic Shapes
- Combination of Shapes to Generate Graphic Elements
3. Proofs and Mockups
- Creating a Wallpaper
- Basketball Court