In this course, you will :
- You will have intermediate to expert level knowledge of graphic design theory that you will immediately be able to apply to your career, job, hobby, or company..
- You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design practices and the thought process behind these principles..
- You will be given real-world, applicable projects that you can follow along with and practice..
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take graphic design fundamentals and apply them in your everyday life..
- You will learn color theory and how it applies to the world around us, from products and art to branding and advertising..
- You will learn typography theory and how type plays a major role in both print mediums and digital media..
- You will learn photography composition and how it interacts with graphic design elements to create stunning looking artwork..
- You will learn layout, user interface and experience design, and composition to understand how to control what you want the viewer to see..
- You will learn about logo design and branding, and the way that you or your company can use these ideas to get in the eyes of more people..
- You will learn about past and current design trends that you can use as a source for creating your own original work..
- You will learn about the legal side of design and how you can take safe measures to make sure you are following the proper laws of copyright and trademarks..