In this course, you will learn :
- How to draw interiors with vanishing points and bring your unique vision to life.
- Explore the classical rules of vanishing points to learn how to draw architectural spaces from your own perspective.
- Discover how he turned his interests in architecture and illustration into a career, as well as the artists who influenced him and his style.
- Explore the concept of artistic perspective and why it is so important.
- Draw a simple vanishing point perspective with an interior space.
- Learn how to use aerial perspective and shadows to add depth and effects.
1. The History of Space Representation
- What Is Artistic Perspective and Why Is It Important?
- From Prehistoric Art to Greeks and Romans: Creating Vanishing Point Perspective
- Chinese Perspective and Differences Between Asia and Europe
- Perspective During the Middle Ages
- The 15th Century and the Revolutionary Vanishing Point Perspective
2. Working with Perspective
- How to Draw Simple Vanishing Point Perspective
- How to Improve the Simple Vanishing Point Perspective With Depth Effect
- How to Draw in Two-Vanishing Point Perspective
- How to Develop Your Personal Vision
3. More than Perspective
- Your Personal Vision and Intrinsic Harmony
- Interior Design Representation