In this course, you will :
- Andrew delves into digital illustration tools and how to use them effectively in industrial design. He deconstructs his illustration process into simple steps that can be applied to any project.
- Dive into the industrial design process and discover where digital illustration fits in.
- Learn about the Sketchbook app and why it's Andrew's preferred programme. Choose a topic for your project and investigate the key elements to include when presenting it to an audience.
- Learn how to export your illustration and make quick changes to your designs.
- Andrew concludes the course by showing you how to showcase your designs in PowerPoint and present them ready to sell.
1. What Is Industrial Design Digital Illustration?
- The Industrial Design Process
- What Is Digital Illustration?
- Sketchbook Overview
- Evaluating Your Design
- Selecting Your Views
2. Creating Your Illustration
- Layout and Organization
- Color Blocking and Shading
- Highlighting and Details
- Information Elements and Final Touches
3. Final Touches and Presentation
- Editing and Exporting Your Illustration
- Presentation and Sharing Your Work