In this course, you will learn :
- About the design process that goes into creating a recognisable brand and creating products with your artwork to sell online.
- How to market your products online in order to attract customers and how to create a recognisable brand that customers trust
- Discover the steps involved in choosing the right image and viewing it on a mock-up tote bag.
- How to apply your design to your Photoshop mock-up while keeping in mind the size specifications required by the product manufacturer.
- How to use marketing campaigns to entice customers to buy your products
- Learn about concepts such as customer experience and personalising your products to build brand loyalty.
1. Finding Your Voice
- Finding Your Inspiration and Style
- Turning Your Art Into Design
- Planning Your Design
2. Making and Marketing Your Design
- Pricing and Budgeting
- Applying Your Design to Your Tote
- Marketing Tools for Promoting
3. Establishing your Brand
- Think About the Customer Experience
- Expanding Your Product Range
- Running a Shop