In this course, you will learn :
- How to make unique and inspiring artwork that will bring life to your home
- Learn how to create a feel-good poster using a combination of digital and analogue tools, ready to be displayed in a location of your choice.
- Allow your imagination to run wild and use illustration to create your own world.
- Investigate the purpose of a poster and the various elements it should contain, from colour to layout.
- Learn how to draw inspiration for your art from the environment around you.
- Investigate how to create a theme and concept for your illustration.
- She walks you through her personal illustration process, from sketching the layout on paper to combining all of the graphic elements.
- The Poster and Its Elements
- Collecting Information from the Space
- The Inside Message
2. Let’s Do It
- Visual Research and Color Palette
- General Composition and Text
- The Art Composition
3. Working on Your Final Sketch on the Computer
- Tracing the First Shapes
- Tracing and Adding Characters
- Tracing and Adding Lettering Elements
- Integrating Elements and Adding Final Details
4. It’s Real Now
- Printing Your Poster
- Framing and Finishing up the Space