In this course, you will learn:
- Identify the current dynamics that are causing disruption in the health-care market today.
- Provide an overview of current health-care trends and their implications for cost, quality, and patient participation.
- Explain the importance of health informatics in clinical workflow and patient involvement.
- Compile a list of health information technology components.
- Explain why interoperability is so important in health-care analytics.
- Compile a list of the finest data collecting, processing, and analysis practises.
- Examine how artificial intelligence affects the extraction and processing of large data collections.
- Use a visualisation example to interpret data analysis results.
- Determine the most effective visualisation techniques.
- Make a simple data visualisation with health-care information.
- Introduction to Health Care
- Introduction to Health Informatics
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Introduction to Visualizations