In this course, you will learn :
- Gain a firsthand understanding of the practises and processes used by a junior or associate data analyst on a daily basis.
- Learn critical analytical skills (data cleaning, analysis, and visualisation) as well as tools (spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, Tableau).
- Learn how to clean and organise data for analysis, as well as how to perform analysis and calculations using spreadsheets, SQL, and R programming.
- Learn how to use dashboards, presentations, and commonly used visualisation platforms to visualise and present data findings.
- Foundations: Data, Data, Everywhere
- Ask Questions to Make Data-Driven Decisions
- Prepare Data for Exploration
- Process Data from Dirty to Clean
- Analyze Data to Answer Questions
- Share Data Through the Art of Visualization
- Data Analysis with R Programming
- Google Data Analytics Capstone: Complete a Case Study