In this course, you will :
- provides you with all of the information you need to make an informed decision.
- covers the fundamentals of making data-driven decisions and explains how the role of a data analyst enables organisations to do so.
- explores the topics of data science dashboards and data storytelling, highlighting the benefits and drawbacks of each and providing the information you need to decide which approach is best for you.
- closes by recapping key concepts, preparing you to choose between each of these options with ease and intention
1. The Value of Data
- The current ask
- The current problem
- The role of a data analyst
2. Dashboards vs. Data Stories
- What is a dashboard?
- Pros and cons of data dashboards
- What is a data story?
- Pros and cons of data stories